Thank you for checking my application for Verizon Media. Please review my introduction below. You can also check out my homepage, portfolio, and resume on this website or the attachments below.
I have a passion for user-centric beautiful products. I have had the honor of being involved in cutting-edge projects for television, health, and wellness, and interactive digital video; reaching millions of users. I have defined, designed, prototyped, implemented, coded, architected, and researched many end-user products with the goal of creating great experiences.
Below a few highlights of my experience:
- Vast experience working in complex matrix organizations bridging product teams with technology, editorial/content, marketing, legal, sales, and distribution counterparts.
- Recently built and mentored a consumer-first approach cross-functional agile distributed video team for CNN Digital from the ground up (30 people).
- Developed and launched live and VOD CNN video applications across platforms and devices.
- Excellent experience working within and with technology counterparts.
- Ability to easily navigate from a holistic and strategic view to a tactical hands-on approach.
I believe and live in the intersection of technology and product development. My whole career has focused on building bridges and breaking walls between commonly separated disciplines. My experience has given me a holistic view from creation, delivery, consumption, and interaction of digital products allowing me to define long term strategic visions and business opportunities.
I bring a unique combination of strong hands-on experience across product, design, and technology. In every role, my ultimate goal has always been creating the best experiences for our users with a proactive and forward-thinking approach. Please review further details of my work at goldenbergmedia.com.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.