Welcome, I am Sergio
I have a passion for user-centric beautiful products. I have had the honor of being involved in cutting-edge projects for television, health, and wellness, and interactive digital video reaching millions of users. I have defined, designed, prototyped, implemented, coded, architected, and researched many end-user products with the goal of creating great experiences.
I believe and live in the intersection of technology and product development. My whole career has focused on building bridges and breaking walls between commonly separated disciplines. My experience has given me a holistic view of the creation, delivery, consumption, and interaction of digital products allowing me to define long term strategic visions and business opportunities.
Although I have not been involved directly in education-centric products in the past, my product experience expands through various digital realms. Also, in my teaching and research experience, I explored novel digital ways of learning and communication through interactive video applications. More recently, helping my children to navigate the challenges of distance learning has made me more curious about how to improve their education online and what I can bring to the table.
Below a few highlights of my experience:
- Vast experience working in complex matrix organizations bridging product teams with technology, editorial/content, marketing, legal, sales, and distribution counterparts.
- Recently built and mentored a consumer-first approach cross-functional agile distributed video team for CNN Digital from the ground up (30 people).
- Developed and launched CNN video applications across platforms and devices.
- Excellent experience working within and with technology counterparts.
- Ability to easily navigate from a holistic and strategic view to a tactical hands-on approach
I bring a unique combination of strong hands-on experience across product, design, and technology. In every role, my ultimate goal has always been creating the best experiences for our users with a proactive and forward-thinking approach. Please review further details of my work at goldenbergmedia.com.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.